Mariya (Masha) Nazginova focuses her practice on counseling and representing employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. She counsels clients from a wide variety of industries, including consumer retail, professional sports, finance and higher education.
Prior to joining Proskauer, Masha was a litigation associate at an international law firm based in New York. Masha clerked for the Honorable Jane R. Roth of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and the Honorable Timothy J. Savage of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Before law school, she worked in the human resources department of a multinational technology services and consulting company, where she was responsible for performance management, talent development and recruitment.
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2011
- Cornell University School of Industrial & Labor Relations, B.S., 2007
Admissions & Qualifications : New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit – Hon. Jane R. Roth
- U.S. District Court, Pennsylvania, Eastern District – Hon. Timothy J. Savage
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, New York, Southern District
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
Rate : $$$