Marjorie Just’s practice as a family law attorney focuses on the negotiation, settlement and litigation of complex family law matters in Maryland and the District of Columbia, including issues of property distribution, custody, child support, alimony, same-sex marriage and domestic partnerships.
She prepares family-related agreements such as, pre-marital agreements, separation agreements and reproductive agreements. She is also trained as family mediator and collaborative lawyer.
- J.D., George Washington University Law School, 1994
- A.B. (cum laude), Duke University, 1990
- Family Law Section of the Montgomery County Bar Association
- Family Law Section of the Maryland State Bar Association
- D.C. Metro Area Collaborative Protocols Committee
- D.C. Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Court appointed family law mediator for the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland
- Family law mentor for the D.C. Bar Law Firm Pro Bono program
Rate : $$$