Marjorie W. Norman is a member of the Trademark, Copyright & Licensing Group in Los Angeles. She helps clients obtain and protect their intellectual property through domestic and international trademark preparation and prosecution, portfolio strategy, licensing, clearance, and opposition and cancellation proceedings.
Marjorie also counsels clients on corporate transactions, including intellectual property due diligence and assignments related to asset transfers. Her work focuses on the fashion, beauty, and entertainment industries, as well as manufacturers, distributors, and retailers who market and sell consumer products.
Marjorie graduated from the Emory University School of Law and holds a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she was a member of the varsity swim team.
- J.D. Emory University School of Law 2006
- B.S. Business Administration University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 2003
Bar Admissions : California
Court Admissions :
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Professional Memberships :
- Board Member, Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association
- Enforcement Committee Member, International Trademark Association
Rate : $$$$