Mark Fullmer practices in the areas of business and finance and corporate and securities law. He represents start-up companies as well as companies in the mature stages of their growth cycle. His practice in the area of corporate and securities includes all aspects of public and private company representation, including public offerings, private placements, corporate governance, compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, J.D., 1976; Order of the Coif; Louisiana Law Review
- University of New Orleans, B.S. in Accounting, 1976
ADMISSIONS : Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Section on Corporation and Business Law (Chairman, 1990-1991)
- Contemporary Arts Center (Board of Directors, 1985-1991,1994-2002; President, 2000-2002)
- World Trade Center International Business Committee (2000-2002)
- The New Orleans Center for the Creative Arts (Board of Directors, 2008-2012)
- Representation of a bank holding company in connection with two multi-billion dollar mergers.
- Representation of the owner of retail furniture stores in connection with the sale of the stores.
- Representation of bank holding companies in connection with acquisitions of eight banks in eight separate transactions.
- Representation of the owners of a logistics company in connection with the sale of the company to a strategic buyer.
- Representation of a company in the mining business in connection with the sale of substantially all of its assets to a financial buyer.
Rate : $$$