Mark Neubauer focuses his practice on sophisticated litigation including commercial, securities, antitrust, real estate, employment, and entertainment. He has tried numerous jury and bench cases in both state and federal courts during his 30-plus years of practice. Mark is the Los Angeles office managing shareholder.
Mark has also held a number of leadership positions with the American Bar Association (Vice Chair of the ABA Standing Committee on Publications and ABA Journal Board of Editors), the California State Bar (State Bar Litigation Section Chair), Association of Business Trial Lawyers (President) and the Los Angeles County Bar Association (Assistant Vice President).
A member of the California State and the District of Columbia Bar, Mark received his J.D. from UCLA School of Law and his M.S. and B.S., with distinction, from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism. He is a former reporter with the Miami Herald.
- UCLA School of Law (J.D., 1976)
- Northwestern University (M.S., 1973)
- Northwestern University (B.S., with distinction, 1972)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- American Bar Association
- Standing Committee on Publishing Oversight (2018)
- Litigation Section Publications and Content Officer (2015-2018)
- Board of Editors, ABA Journal (1998-2006)
- Litigation Section Council Member (1996-1999)
- Editor-in-Chief, Litigation Journal (1994-1996)
- Associate Editor (1983-1994)
- California State Bar
- Litigation Section Chair (1989-1990)
- Litigation Section Treasurer
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Assistant Vice-President (1999-2000)
- Judicial Appointments Committee (1997-1999)
Rate : $$$