Mark Adler represents hedge funds, private equity funds and corporate borrowers in a broad range of domestic and cross-border financing transactions, including asset-based and cash flow financings, first lien, second lien and first-out/last-out financings, acquisition financings and exit financing.
Prior to joining Kirkland, Mark’s experience includes:
- Represented agent and lenders in connection with a $392M multijurisdictional unitranche credit facility for the acquisition of a pharmaceutical business.
- Represented agent and lenders in connection with a $60M split lien term loan facility.
- Represented agent and lenders in connection with a $20M term loan facility to an erroneous payment recovery agency.
- Represented lender in a $30M incremental bridge loan for an energy services company.
- Represented borrower on a $560M multi-lien, multiple tranche refinancing of senior debt.
- Represented management company in obtaining 4 capital call facilities totaling $350M.
- Represented agent and lenders in connection with a $60M working capital exit facility to a global information services company.
- Represented agent and purchasers in connection with a $220M sale of senior notes.
Admissions & Qualifications:
- 2014, New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Talmudic Research Center of Passaic, B.T.L., Bachelors of Talmudic Law, 2002
Rate : $$$$