Mark E. Braun focuses his practice on patent prosecution and litigation in the electrical and computer fields with an emphasis in the communications networks, data processing and electrical systems areas.
Prior to his legal career, Mark worked as an electronics engineer for the U.S. Naval Air Systems Command, where his work focused on the test and evaluation of communication systems, such as handheld radios, mobile satellite communications and broadcast systems.
- Works with global telecommunications companies in cellular and small cell network technologies. Provides patent procurement services and portfolio management, with a particular focus on standards-essential patents.
- Represents a major electronics company in multiple inter partesreexamination proceedings that are currently pending at the U.S. Patent Office.
- Works with an international electrical connector company in mechanical and electrical technologies. Provides patent procurement services and strategic counseling in highly competitive industry in which intellectual property (IP) rights can define the marketplace.
Memberships : Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 2010
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Notre Dame, 2002
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Registration No. 68,749
- New Jersey
Rate : $$$