Mark Walker is a Member at the Dickinson Wright El Paso Office. As a trial and appellate lawyer for over 30 years, Mark has more than 75 verdicts and 30 appeals to his credit, which demonstrate his commitment to bring tenacity and creativity to the resolution of difficult cases. Mark counsels clients to assume that every case will go to trial, in order to put them in the best position to make informed decisions on the best resolution of a broad array of business, commercial, product liability, administrative, regulatory, and tort and negligence matters.
He also counsels clients on election and campaign finance law issues. He has been Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law since 1990, was on the examination commission of the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and is a frequent speaker on litigation issues at state and national conferences.
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 1981
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1985
- New Mexico
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Antitrust and Business Litigation Council, State Bar of Texas
- El Paso Bar Association, Chair, Ethics Committee, 2005, 2013-2014
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel, Board of Directors, 2009-2016; Vice President of Publications, 2012-2014
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Personal Injury Trial Law Exam Commission, Member, 2007-2012
Rate : $$$