Mark Woods represents clients in the capacity of team leader in complex business cases which involve discrete teams coordinating activities addressing a broad array of legal and factual issues. His current focus is in the area of technology and the preservation, collection, search, production, and use of electronically-stored information. He is an active member of the firm’s Information Technology & E-discovery practice group.
- B.A.Ed., University of Mississippi, summa cum laude, 2008
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, summa cum laude, 2011
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Fifth Circuit Bar Association
- Lafayette County Bar Association
- The Mississippi Bar Association.
- Young Lawyers Division
Rate : $$$