Mark Chen practices in Covington’s litigation group. He specializes in complex commercial matters, including transactional disputes, class action and business torts, and disputes relating to intellectual property. Mr. Chen has litigated commercial and intellectual property cases in federal and state court, and also has extensive experience with government investigations.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2012
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., 2007
Judicial Clerkship : Hon. Stanley Marcus, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2012 – 2013
Bar Admissions :
- New York
Pro Bono :
- Representation of refugees in defensive asylum proceedings.
- Representation of prisoners in a federal class action litigation relating to unconstitutional prison conditions.
- Representation of a defendant in criminal proceedings in New York.
- Representation of a Mandarin-speaking client in an adversary proceeding in bankruptcy court.
Previous Experience : Professional e-sports athlete, Counter-Strike and Starcraft (2001-2003).
Rate : $$$