Attorney Mark D. Colson grew up in West Hartford and has lived in Connecticut for his entire life. After graduating from the University of Connecticut with a degree in Economics, he worked in the insurance industry before attending Quinnipiac University School of Law.
While in law school, he was an editor of the Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal where he wrote a note on the State of Oregon’s Death With Dignity Act (physician assisted suicide).
After law school, he clerked for and worked along side some of Connecticut’s finest trial attorneys focusing primarily on civil litigation and criminal defense.
Attorney Mark D. Colson formed this business in March of 2008 and continues to represent individuals and small businesses in a wide array of legal matters, while focusing on criminal defense and personal injury.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law – Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude
- University of Connecticut – B.A. Economics
- State of Connecticut
- United States District Court – District of Connecticut
- United States Court of Appeals – Second Circuit
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$