Mark S. Dym is a Shareholder, founding lawyer and member of the management committee of Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. His practice concentrates on catastrophic personal injury claims and complex litigation.
Mr. Dym and his group represent individuals and companies in a variety of legal settings. Mr. Dym has recovered millions of dollars for injured persons and their families in claims throughout the country. His practice involves wrongful death claims, traumatic brain injuries, amputations, quadriplegia, paraplegia, loss of eyesight and hearing, serious disfigurement and other devastating injuries.
Mr. Dym and his firm also defend parties in a multitude of diverse injury, products liability, coverage issues, commercial, fiduciary, estate and employment matters, and counsel companies on safety measures and risk avoidance.
Mr. Dym counsels clients throughout the world, including Canada, England, and the Middle East. Mr. Dym has provided legal services for many professional athletes and served as legal counsel to the City of Chicago for the 1994 World Cup matches. He represented Soccer International in promoting and hosting the Opening Ceremony for the 1994 World Cup soccer matches.
- George Washington University National Law Center (J.D. 1982)
- University of Virginia (B.A. 1979)
- The Hill School (1975)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois (1982)
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
MEMBERSHIPS / ASSOCIATIONS :
- Member, American Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- Past Arbitrator, American Arbitration Association
Rate : $$$