Mark Kellogg has devoted his nearly 30 years of practice to the needs of family and closely-held businesses and enterprises, business succession, commercial lending, and estate planning.
In addition to having a wide breadth of experience practicing law, Mark is a certified public accountant. This skillset gives his clients unique insight into business and tax implications.
Mark holds several leadership positions for legal organizations dealing with business, agriculture, estate and probate law. He is also actively involved in various charitable, trade and community organizations throughout his professional career. He was elected to Fraser Trebilcock’s Board of Directors and is serving as the Treasurer & Secretary.
Mark also serves on the Board of the international organization of Attorneys for Family-held Enterprises (AFHE), is the President of the Board of Directors for Highfields, Inc., and is also the President of the DeWitt Public Schools Board of Education.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Hillsdale College (B.A., summa cum laude, Valedictorian)
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan Bar Association
- Ingham County Bar Association
- American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants
- Family Firm Institute
- Attorney for Family-held Enterprises
- Greater Lansing Estate Planning Council (1992 – present; previously served on Board of Directors)
- DeWitt Public Schools Board Member (2004-Present)
- Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors (2009-2012)
- Greater Lansing Estate Planning Council (1992-Present)
- Catholic Diocese of Lansing, Fr. Albers Trust Committee, Chairman
Rate : $$$$