Mark Farris maintains a broad civil litigation practice, and has represented a wide array of clients in state and federal courts across Texas for over 23 years. He has extensive experience in a variety of litigation matters, including cases involving personal injury, construction defects, product liability, engineering liability, business and commercial disputes, premises defects, electrical and gas utility liability, wrongful death and brain injury.
Mark is a trial lawyer with a broad base of trial and litigation experience acquired over decades of practice. During that time, he has represented clients ranging from individual personal injury clients to Fortune 500 companies and has earn his place as a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Mark originally hails from the Texas Rio Grande Valley, but has lived and worked in Austin since 2003. He and his wife, Kellie, have three children. Mark enjoys spending time woodworking, hunting, fishing, and running at Lady Bird Lake with his wife.
- Baylor University, J.D. – 1994
- Baylor University, B.A., – 1991
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Travis County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$