Mark J. Foley represents management in employment and labor matters and is often called upon by clients to act as lead trial and appellate counsel in state and federal courts.
Mark has worked in a broad range of employment matters under local, state and federal laws, including the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), Labor Management Relations Act (LMRA), Title VII, Section 1983 and the First Amendment, Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), whistleblower laws, restrictive covenants and trade secrets and executive transition issues.
When he isn’t in the office, Mark contributes his time to multiple community organizations in the Philadelphia area, including the National Constitution Center and the Philadelphia Orchestra Association.
- Leading negotiations for a national research university in collective bargaining negotiations with faculty and support staff unions.
- Representing a technology company in multi-jurisdictional actions involving disclosure of trade secrets.
- Representing a national pharmaceutical distributor in a union organizing campaign.
- Representing a major insurance company as part of a multi-jurisdictional defense team in a national FLSA class actions.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1987, cum laude, Order of the Coif, Villanova Law Review
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 1984
Bar Admissions : Pennsylvania
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$