An experienced litigator, Mark Freeman focuses his practice on admiralty, maritime, and commercial litigation.
- J.D., Dedman School of Law, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas, 1980
- B.S., University of Tulsa, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1976
State Bar Licenses : Texas
- Defended US-flagged vessel owner operator in acute toxic exposure claim where the Fifth Circuit established the time of event rule for traumatic event/latent manifestation bodily injury.
- Defended inland marine transportation company in a claim by its charterer alleging breach of the charter over a multi-year period.
- Represented shipyards in personal injury, regulatory and commercial disputes.
- Defended offshore drilling contractor in wrongful death claim involving a motor vehicle accident that was eventually decided by the Texas Supreme Court.
- Defended tug and barge flotilla following collision with a pleasure craft resulting in the sinking of the pleasure boat with loss of four lives.
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Mark Freeman & Clark Hill PLC can handle?
Clark Hill PLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Administrative, Employee Benefits, Admiralty & Maritime. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Clark Hill PLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Clark Hill PLC?
Mark Freeman lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Mark Freeman reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Mark Freeman lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers