Mark C. Hodges’s practice includes a broad range of development and finance transactions with emphasis on commercial real estate. His practice involves representation of both borrowers and lenders in the negotiation and preparation of documents to purchase, develop, lease and dispose of income-producing properties including documents for the formation of development entities, development management agreements, property management agreements, construction contracts, leases, sale and purchase agreements and related contracts.
Additionally, his practice includes representation of institutions involved in the sale and purchase of mortgage loan portfolios and the servicing of securitized mortgage loans.
- Counsel to Patrinely Group in connection with the master planned office buildings development in Springwood Village located in Houston, Texas
- Counsel to Sunrise Luxury Living in connection with the development of multi-family apartment communities in Houston, Texas, Scottsdale, Arizona, Riverside, California and Chandler, Arizona
- Counsel to Lessor in connection with an operating lease in a sale/leaseback transaction involving a system of pipelines and central gathering facilities capable of gathering, separating, processing and delivering condensate and water produced from oil and gas wells
- JD, South Texas College of Law, with highest honors, Assistant Editor in Chief, South Texas Law Journal, (1974-1975), Order of the Lytae, 1975
- BBA, Marketing, The University of Texas at Austin, 1971
- Houston Bar Association
Rate : $$$$