Attorney Mark Shaw is Chairman of the Firm’s Environmental Group, handling environmental litigation, compliance and permitting matters. He has been involved in several USEPA led investigations of Clients under the Clean Air Act and RCRA.
Attorney Shaw also handles complex commercial litigation cases in the federal and state courts, ranging from claims of pesticide damage to crops to large breach of contract claims.
Attorney Shaw’s most unique experience involves heading a PRP group at a USEPA Superfund site that the Group turned into a municipal golf course and driving range. He also has been involved in the demolition of a 100-year old foundry, which has been turned into an athletic sports complex for a local private high school.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1987
- B.A., Juniata College – Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, 1984
Memberships & Associations:
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Northwest Pennsylvania Chapter of the Air & Waste Management Association – Past President
- United Way of Erie County, Board of Directors
- United Way of Erie County, Leadership Giving Committee
- Past President of the Board of Directors, Asbury Woods Partnership
- Member, Millcreek Township School District Citizen Advisory Committee
- Past Chairman of the Erie Irish Festival
- Asbury Woods Estates Homeowners Association – Vice-President and Treasurer
Rate : $$$