Mark Kadzielski provides regulatory and operational guidance and representation to hospitals, medical staffs, managed care enterprises and institutional and individual healthcare providers throughout the United States.
His work includes government regulatory investigations, contracting issues, credentialing, peer review, licensing, medical staff bylaws, joint commission accreditation and Medicare certification. Mark has prepared more than 200 sets of medical staff bylaws and has handled peer review hearings and appeals, including litigation in many courts.
- American Academy of Healthcare Attorneys
- Board of Directors (1995 to 1996)
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- Fellows Coordinating Committee: Chair (2016 to 2019)
- Board of Directors (1997 to 2001)
- California Society for Healthcare Attorneys
- Alpha Sigma Nu, Jesuit Honor Society
- President (2003 to 2006)
- National Board (2000 to 2005)
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1976
- A.B., John Carroll University, 1968, magna cum laude
Admissions : California
Rate : $$$$