Mark Leeds is member of The Law Office of Andrew Winston. As a personal injury lawyer with over 30 years of experience, Mark Leeds combines legal passion with personal compassion for clients injured in any kind of accident.
Mark received his bachelor’s degree from Franklin & Marshall College in 1977 and went on to receive his law degree from the University of Miami in 1980.
He has passed the bar exam in Florida, Tennessee, New York, Oregon, and Washington, and currently has bicoastal offices in Oregon and Florida. He works with a bilingual staff in order to be able to reach out to Spanish-speaking clientele.
- University of Miami, J.D., 1980
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A., 1977
- New York
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Florida Bar
- New York State Bar Association
- Florida Bar Board Certified Trial Lawyer
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
Rate : $$$$