Mark Bartlett brings extensive experience in federal district and appellate court litigation to the firm’s clients. He assists businesses and individuals facing criminal and civil government enforcement proceedings and investigations around the country.
Mark focuses on criminal defense, internal investigations, and federal antitrust, health care, and False Claims Act actions. As a former first assistant for three U.S. Attorneys, Mark handled a wide range of complex investigations and prosecutions, and tried over forty jury trials to verdict.
- First Assistant U.S. Attorney, Western District of Washington, Seattle, 2001-2010
- Assistant U.S. Attorney, Western District of Washington, Seattle, 1985-2001
- Assistant District Attorney, New York County, New York, N.Y., 1982-1985
- Counsel, Budget Committee, U.S. House of Representatives, Washington, D.C., 1981-1982
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 1982
- B.A., Political Science, Washington State University, 1978, summa cum laude
Rate : $$$