Mark Ogden has litigated nearly 600 employment lawsuits to conclusion, mostly in federal court, and has litigated 27 jury trials to verdict. Among his notable litigation successes are cases involving : Discrimination on the basis of religion, age, and disability, Breach of contract issues.
In addition to his litigation practice, Mark provides employment training to employers of all sizes and regularly speaks on a variety of topics before a wide range of professional organizations. He is consistently recognized in Best Lawyers in America©.
He serves as a member of the firm’s Employment Practices Liability Committee. He is a former member of the firm’s Board of Directors and a former co-chair of the Complex Litigation and Trials Practice Group.
Prior to joining Littler in 1998, Mark was a trial attorney at the Department of Labor and a special assistant United States attorney in Los Angeles, representing the federal government in the litigation of employment cases.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 1991
- B.S., Arizona State University, 1986
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Guam
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, State Bar of Arizona
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, State Bar of California
- Member, District of Columbia Bar Association
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member, Professional Association of Diving Instructors
Rate : $$$