Mark is an Arizona personal injury and wrongful death attorney who opened Breyer Law Offices, P.C. with his wife, Alexis, who is also an attorney, in 1996.
Mark grew up in Michigan and went to college at Michigan State University. He always had a passion for the law and followed his dream to be a successful trial lawyer and attended Syracuse University College of Law School.
Mark and Alexis then moved to Arizona to begin their legal careers and have been in Arizona nearly two decades. During this time, Mark has achieved many successful settlements and verdicts and is recognized throughout the Arizona community as a top injury lawyer.
Mark has received numerous awards reflecting his expert legal status. The following are awards that Mark has received:
- Received highest AV Rating for Legal Ability & Legal Ethics (judging based on peer recommendations)
- Top 100 Arizona Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum Invited Member
- Admitted to Arizona Federal Court
- Top 5 Injury Lawyers, North Valley Magazine
Rate : $$$