Mark Nash is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP who practices in Atlanta in the area of general litigation.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2010)
- Erskine College, BA, History (2007)
- South Carolina
- Active medical device product liability defense practice, including:
- Experience defending international automotive company in theft of trade secrets matter
- Commercial litigation involving international lubricants supplier
- Assisted in successful arbitration proceeding involving national real estate franchisor
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Mark R. Nash & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Business, Product Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Mark R. Nash lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Mark R. Nash reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Mark R. Nash lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates