Mark A. Rabinowitz has substantial experience representing corporations, financial institutions, insurance companies, partnerships and individuals in a wide array of complex commercial litigation matters.
These include copyright infringement, real estate, lender liability, consumer fraud class actions, breach of contract, insurance coverage, reinsurance, securities fraud, probate, and violation of the federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.
Mark earned his undergraduate degree, summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Illinois and his J.D. from Harvard Law School.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1978
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A., summa cum laude, 1975
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$