Mark Richard McLean is the owner of McLean Law, PC. He works at The Meyerson Law Firm PC focusing his practice in the areas of Personal Injury, Business Investment and Employment Litigation.
Mark attended the University of Washington and graduated in 2002 with a B.A. in Philosophy. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Seattle University School of Law cum laude in 2006. At Seattle University, he was the President of the American Association for Justice.
Mark McLean believes the law, where exercised can be a great tool to level the playing field between big business and the ordinary people. He passionately handles his clients’ matters and always seeks out the best move in other to get the best results.
Mark has been licensed and has court admission to the Texas Supreme Court and all the States Courts, Washington Supreme Court and all the States Courts and other Federal Courts.
He is a member of Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Austin Young Lawyers Association and Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association, among others. He has been recognized as one of Texas Super Lawyers as published in Texas Monthly Magazine in 2015.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., cum laude honors (2006)
- University of Washington, B.A., Philosophy / Society & Justice (2002)
COURTS OF ADMISSION:
- STATE COURTS
- Texas Supreme Court & All State Courts
- Washington Supreme Court & All State Courts
- FEDERAL COURTS
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas (Austin / San Antonio / El Paso)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas (Dallas / Fort Worth)
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington (Seattle/Tacoma)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Detroit)
- United States District Court for the Central District of California (Los Angeles) (pro hac vice)
- United States District Court for the District of Idaho (Boise/Pocatello) (pro hac vice)
- United States Court of Federal Claims (Washington, D.C.)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi)
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$