Mark Chehi has represented numerous public and private companies in out-of-court restructurings and workouts, “prepackaged” and prearranged bankruptcies, traditional Chapter 11 cases, and related transactions, strategy and governance issues.
Mr. Chehi provides U.S. representation and strategic advice to international creditors and administrators, appears in court regularly, and takes lead roles in litigated matters, including bankruptcy, insolvency, fiduciary breach and commercial litigation, and mediations.
Mr. Chehi has represented lenders, acquirers, shareholders, creditors’ committees, committee members and board special committees in a wide variety of matters, including international and cross-border situations.
Additionally, he advises officers and directors of companies and other stakeholders involved in financial restructurings on corporate governance and fiduciary duties.
- J.D., The University of Chicago Law School, 1990
- B.A., Haverford College, 1980
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Third, Fifth and Ninth Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for the District of Delaware and Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania
- Member, Turnaround Management Association
- Member, International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Practitioners (INSOL)
- American Bar Association, Business Bankruptcy Committee Liaison to INSOL
- Co-chair, Subcommittee on Business Transactions, ABA Business Bankruptcy Committee
Rate : $$$$