Mark Redinger is a partner with Dickinson Wright in Toronto with the Banking and M&A Groups. His practice focuses on corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, structured finance, derivatives transactions, cross border and international transactions.
He has extensive experience and a particular interest in working with early and late stage entrepreneurs in both start-up and life-cycle transactions. He has also advised funds, private equity, institutional investors and financial institutions and has completed listings in several international markets including the London Stock Exchange and the Irish Stock Exchange.
- University of Toronto, B.A.,1995
- University of Western Ontario, LL.B., 1998
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.M., 2000
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Canadian Bar Association
Rate : $$$