Mark Sentenac is a senior associate with King & Spalding’s Trial and Global Disputes. Mark’s practice focuses on representing pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in complex products liability litigation throughout the country, including in federal multidistrict litigation and state coordinated proceedings.
He has experience in all phases of litigation, including trials, taking depositions, working with subject matter experts in complex scientific fields, coordinating large-scale electronic discovery and drafting dispositive, pre-trial and appellate briefs. In his practice, Mark has assisted in advising companies in all aspects of product safety, including on risk assessments, government investigations, product recalls and indemnity issues.
- McAuliffe Honor Society, University of San Francisco School of Law
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Biotechnology Law, Antitrust Law, and Professional Responsibility, University of San Francisco School of Law
- Giles Sutherland Rich Memorial Intellectual Property Moot Court Team, Western Region Finalists, National Semi-Finalists (2011-2012)
- J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law
- B.S., University of California-Santa Barbara
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$