Mark Silver is an associate in the Atlanta office of Dentons. He is a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution team. Mr. Silver’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation in the areas of business, environmental, commercial, unfair competition, and consumer protection law.
He has experience representing clients in consumer and statutory class actions, including cases brought under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Electronic Fund Transfer Act (EFTA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), and civil Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO). He also has filed and defended lawsuits alleging fraudulent transfers under the Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act (UFTA).
Mr. Silver is a summa cum laude and First Honor Graduate of the University of Georgia Law School, where he served as the Executive Notes Editor on the 2011-2012 Executive Board for the Georgia Law Review.
Mr. Silver gained valuable litigation experience in the University of Georgia Appellate Litigation Clinic, where he drafted appellate briefs before the Eleventh Circuit and assisted in the preparation and presentation of oral argument before the court.
He also served as a Dean’s Ambassador, where he assisted in recruitment activities for the law school, as a teaching assistant, and as a research assistant.
Prior to law school, Mr. Silver graduated magna cum laude with honors from the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business in 2009, where he received a bachelor’s degree in Economics. He served as a member of The Arch Society, hosting distinguished guests to the University, and as a member of the Blue Key Honor Society.
- University of Georgia School of Law, 2012, JD, summa cum laude
- University of Georgia, 2009, BBA, magna cum laude
Admissions and qualifications:
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- US District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- US District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Community Involvement and Pro Bono:
- Truancy Intervention Project, Recipient of 2018 Honorable Glenda Hatchett Volunteer of the Year
- Ramie A. Tritt Family Foundation, Jewish Family & Career Services, Co-Chair
- Volunteers In Action Leadership Program, Member
- Blue Key Honor Society, Member
- Georgia Law Review, Executive Board 2011-2012
Rate : $$$