Having litigated and creatively settled hundreds of cases, Mark A. Tobin has dedicated his entire career to the protection of constitutional property rights, representing owners and tenants in eminent domain and property rights protection matters.
Mark has extensive experience protecting a range of property types and businesses including gas station and convenience store owners and operators, hotels and resorts, restaurant, healthcare, and other property types.
Notable client work includes the representation of Blackstone Real Estate Advisors (Luxury Resorts), RAM Real Estate, Urbieta Oil Company, Liberty Medical, Bennet Auto Supply, Los Ranchos Restaurant, Soroa Orchids, D.R. Horton, Miami Subs, Baer’s Furniture, 7-11, Equity One, and Bridgestone Tire.
A native Floridian, Mark’s family has built over three generations a successful real estate investment and development company with national reach. This practical knowledge and firsthand experience enhances his practice and service offerings.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1988
- B.B.A., University of Miami, 1985, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Florida Programming Committee, Member
- International Council of Shipping Centers (ICSC), Government Affairs Committee, Member
- The Florida Bar, Florida Bar Eminent Domain Committee, Member
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- University of Miami School of Architecture, Master of Real Estate Development and Urbanism (MRED+U) Advisory Board, Board Member
Rate : $$$