Mark Pascucci’s practice concentrates on estate planning and administration, family business succession, corporate transactions and elder law. His representation of individuals ranges from complex tax planning for high net worth clients to advice on elder law and public benefits for elderly and disabled clients.
He has written and lectured on these subjects for continuing education for lawyers, accountants and other professionals. Mark also represents individuals and entities in controversies with the IRS.
Prior to earning his law degree at William & Mary, Mark practiced as a Certified Public Accountant in Boston. Mark’s goal is to consistently provide high quality service to his clients. When he is not working, Mark enjoys playing ice hockey, being active in his church and target shooting.
- The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Gordon College, Wenham, MassachusettsGordon College, Wenham, Massachusetts
- Hampton Roads Estate Planning Counsel
- Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Rate : $$$