Mark J. Volow represents investment funds, alternative lenders, banks and other financial institutions and corporations as lenders, borrowers and credit enhancers in connection with secured and unsecured credit facilities, note purchase agreements, structured finance transactions and other debt financings.
Mark regularly represents investment funds and sponsors in connection with fund finance transactions, including subscription credit facilities, asset-backed and hybrid facilities, management company and other upper-tier financing arrangements and other extensions of credit to and by investment funds.
- Represents investment funds, financial institutions and corporations in a wide variety of credit and debt transactions, with a particular focus on fund finance.
- Represented various fund management companies and other sponsor upper-tier entities in financings secured by fund interests, management fees and incentive fees.
- Represented founders and other fund principals in personal secured lines of credit for the purpose of funding capital calls.
- Represented numerous onshore and offshore private equity, real estate and credit funds as borrowers in subscription credit facilities.
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 1980
- B.A., Yale University, magna cum laude, 1977
- New York
Rate : $$$