Mark R. Vowell represents investors, landowners, developers, retailers, public companies and private equity funds in connection with the acquisition, development, ownership, management and disposition of real estate facilities, including retail, wholesale, office, mixed-use, multi-family, single-family and industrial properties.
In addition, Mark represents borrowers, investors, private equity funds and financial institutions in connection with real estate related financing transactions, including construction, interim and permanent financings, and equity investments through partnerships and other entity structures.
- Represented national and regional development companies in the area of retail and mixed-use development, leasing, acquisition and disposition, including life-style, big box and open-air mall projects.
- Represented a world leader in the mobile device industry on a national basis in connection with the acquisition and development of corporate campus headquarters, office space, manufacturing and research and development facilities.
- Represented a national grocery chain in connection with all aspects of real estate transactional work, including site acquisition and leasing, development and construction, and site disposition.
- Represented a number of retail operators in connection with national roll-out programs, including numerous leases, site acquisitions and sale/leaseback transactions.
- Represented corporate borrowers and financial institutions in both debt and equity financing transactions.
- Represented developers in connection with residential lot development projects, including acquisitions, financings and dispositions.
- Represented private investment funds in connection with the acquisition, financing and disposition of office portfolio projects.
- Represented private investment fund in connection with the lease-up of an approximately 800,000 square foot office complex.
- Represented both landlords and tenants in connection with leases for numerous data center locations.
- JD, Southern Methodist University, 1989
- BA, University of Arkansas, 1985
- Member, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section, Texas State Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
Rate : $$$$