Mark Sandretto is an attorney at Eastman & Smith, who assists lenders, credit unions, small and medium sized businesses, insurers and their insureds in litigated matters. He obtained his bachelor of science in business administration from Bowling Green State University in 2002 and juris doctorate from The Ohio State University College of Law in 2005. He is licensed to practice law in state and federal courts in both Ohio and Michigan.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2005
- Bowling Green State University, B.S.B.A., 2002
- Ohio, 2005
- Michigan, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2005
- U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2006
- Represented a commercial lender in both state court and federal bankruptcy court regarding a contested reorganization of a scrap and towing business.
- Assisted a lender in workouts of delinquent commercial debt, including preparation of forbearance agreements, filing and managing real estate foreclosures, seeking appointment of a receiver, and liquidation of collateral.
- Worked with credit unions negotiating reaffirmation agreements of secured debt.
- Represented several businesses regarding disputes over their customers’ failure to pay for goods delivered.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Sandretto serves on the board of directors of Sunset Retirement Communities, Inc., a non-profit continuing care retirement community serving elders in Toledo and Northwest Ohio, most recently as vice-chair. He also serves on the Toledo Bar Association’s Bar Admissions Committee and is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute.
Rate : $$$$