Mark B. Weiner is a Partner of Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. He concentrates his practice in the areas of personal injury, workers’ compensation, and commercial litigation. He joined the firm in 1992.
Mr. Weiner’s practice includes the representation of plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury actions. Mr. Weiner has also represented the health care industry in the defense of medical malpractice actions, as well as in transactional and real estate matters. Mr. Weiner is an experienced trial lawyer.
Prior to joining HSPRD, Mr. Weiner worked as an Assistant Illinois Attorney General in the Antitrust Division and for the DuPage County Assistant State’s Attorney in the Criminal Division. Mr. Weiner also served as the Third Ward Alderman in Berwyn, Illinois from 2005-2009.
- University of Denver Law School (J.D. 1988)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.A. 1985)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois (1989)
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois – General and Trial Bar
MEMBERSHIPS / ASSOCIATIONS :
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Municipal Arbitrator, Cook County
- Board Member, Illinois Medical Disciplinary Board (2001-2005)
- Board Member, 16th Street Theater Board (2009-2014)
Rate : $$$$