Mark N. Yeager is an Associate at Fragomen’s Santa Clara office, where he focuses his practice on I-9 and E-Verify compliance, including the use of state-of-the-art electronic I-9 systems and tools and advisory services for proper I-9 and E-Verify completion.
He is also experienced in government investigations, audits and establishing compliance programs for companies.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Mark served as Staff Attorney and Special Projects Manager for eight years at a leading SaaS provider of immigration case management and electronic I-9s.
Before that, Mark served as an Associate at a boutique San Francisco immigration law firm, where he practiced employment and family-based immigration law.
Mark has volunteered with the San Francisco Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights(LCCR). In this capacity, he represented an HIV-positive asylum applicant from Mexico before the immigration judge and successfully overcame the one year bar to being granted asylum based on extraordinary circumstances. He has also served as a mentor to other volunteers in the program.
Mark speaks English and is proficient in French.
- Served as principal legal advisor to I-9 Audit Team of a major multinational technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley and leveraged electronic I-9 tools to review thousands of employees’ I-9s to ensure legal complance.
- Provided guidance and training to diverse businesses, government contractors, nonprofits and academic institutions on I-9 compliance and remediation, E-Verify and FAR requirements and leveraging electronic I-9 systems to maximize the accuracy and efficiency of an I-9 program.
- Stanford Law School | J.D., 1985
- Yale University | B.A., 1982, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions: California
Court Admissions: California Supreme Court
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$