Marki Stewart’s practice focuses on healthcare regulatory and transactional law in her representation of physicians, physician groups, and other health care providers and suppliers. She has extensive experience providing guidance to healthcare clients regarding federal and state fraud and abuse laws, including Stark and the Anti-Kickback Statute, HIPAA, electronic health records, business transactions, joint ventures, physician recruitment, and Accountable Care Organizations.
Marki has specialized knowledge of the unique legal issues surrounding telemedicine, including licensing issues, credentialing, privacy, and security. She also drafts corporate agreements, including physician and mid-level provider employment agreements, and represents providers before various regulatory boards.
- Washington State University, B.A., 2003
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D., 2006
- Board of Directors Member and Secretary/Treasurer, Arizona Society for Healthcare Attorneys
- Board of Directors, Mountain Park Health Center (2014-2016)
- Member, Arizona Health Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$