Marko S. Zatylny focuses his practice on advising public and private companies, investment banks and investment funds in mergers & acquisitions, capital markets transactions and corporate governance issues. He handles transactions for clients in a number of industries, including life sciences, financial services, energy/infrastructure and retail and consumer.
His clients include companies such as Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), Eversource Energy, Domino’s Pizza, LPL Financial, MACOM Technology Solutions, Pfizer, Veolia Energy and Verastem. Marko is co-chair of the firm’s energy/infrastructure group. In April 2012 and February 2015, Marko was named “Deal Maker of the Week” by The American Lawyer.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2002
- BS (Accounting), magna cum laude, Brigham Young University, 1998
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts, 2002
- Eversource Energy in its acquisition of Aquarion Water Company, the largest private water company in the New England region, for $1.675 billion including debt.
- BD, most recently in its acquisitions of Alverix, GenCell Biosystems and CRISI Medical Systems and its divestitures of its Discovery Labware business to Corning, its sterile injectable business to Fresenius Kabi and its vertebral augmentation business to Stryker.
- MACOM Technology Solutions in its acquisition of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation and its acquisition of Aeroflex Metelics.
- Eversource Energy in its joint venture with Orsted AS, the global leader in offshore wind power, to develop deepwater offshore wind farms off the coast of the New England states.
- Wright Medical in its merger of equals with Tornier NV and with the sale of its OrthoRecon business to Hong Kong-based MicroPort Scientific Corporation.
- The lead underwriters in the initial public offering and subsequent follow-on offerings of Bloomin’ Brands, one of the largest casual dining restaurant companies in the world.
Rate : $$$$