Marla Benedek focuses her practice on bankruptcy and litigation. She has assisted in the representation of Chapter 7 trustees, corporate debtors, creditors, and creditors’ committees in various Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases and related federal and state court litigation matters.
Marla graduated with honors from the University of Maryland, College Park, before attending the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she served as an executive editor of the University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law.
Following law school, Marla completed two clerkships: one with Justice Neal Hendel of the Supreme Court of Israel and a second with Judge S. Martin Teel, Jr., of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia. Marla will sit for the Delaware bar examination in 2019.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2015
- University of Maryland, B.S., cum laude, 2012
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; New York; Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- Honorable S. Martin Teel Jr., U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia
- Honorable Neal Hendel, Supreme Court of Israel
Rate : $$$