Trial attorney Marla Butler has spent the last 20 years litigating and leading high-stakes commercial litigations, arbitrations, and trials. Her representations, which have included critical early case evaluations and assessments, have helped clients in the medical, semiconductor, power, networking, and other high tech industries monetize their patent assets and/or defend against lawsuits that threaten their businesses.
As a partner and firm leader, Ms. Butler has an enhanced understanding of the nuanced business issues her clients face. Ms. Butler’s leadership roles include serving on the firm’s Executive Board and serving as chair of the firm’s Diversity Committee (2008-2014).
- Cleveland State University, B.A.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D. (1997)
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Litigation Counsel of America
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
- Federal Bar Association, SDNY and MN Chapters
Rate : $$$$