Marsha Madorsky has more than 30 years of experience handling various estate, trust and guardianship matters. Her areas of practice include estate and trust administration and litigation; estate planning and wealth preservation for high net worth individuals; succession planning for closely-held businesses and family offices; guardianship administration and litigation; and federal estate, gift and transfer taxation.
Ms. Madorsky handles all aspects of estate and trust matters, including probate and trust administration, representing fiduciaries or beneficiaries in Florida courts, with an emphasis on litigation involving probate matters, estates, trusts, guardianships and fiduciaries.
She has represented institutions and individuals in a variety of contexts, including banks, corporate fiduciaries, personal representatives (executors), trustees, beneficiaries of estates and trusts, incapacitated persons, their families or guardians, surviving spouses and intestate heirs.
Ms. Madorsky earned her LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Miami School of Law in 1983. She is a 1975 graduate of the University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law and a 1972 graduate of the University of Florida.
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Duane Morris LLP, – Partner, 2016-present
- Carlton Fields Jorden Burt P.A. , – Shareholder, 2000-2016
- Marsha Madorsky Law Office, Marsha Madorsky Law Office
- Bercuson & Cahan P.A., – Shareholder, 1985-198
- The Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc.
- Dade County Florida Association of Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$