Marsha K. Hudkins concentrates her practice in energy and mineral law, as well as commercial and real estate transactions.
- Managed multiple title projects in the Appalachian Basin
- Closed multiple transactions for acquisition of over 200 oil and gas wells in the Appalachian Basin and coordinated and performed due diligence for same
- Obtained judicial order for client to lease mineral interest of minor pursuant to West Virginia Statute on Lands of Infants
- Assisted in management of title project for class action alleging, in part, damages to land and personal injury to land owners from air pollution
- Advised client, and successfully enforced client’s right of way to use surface estate for ingress/egress for drilling operations
- Conducted due diligence and closed multiple acquisitions of oil and gas interests
- Managed project to complete 300+ title opinions for joint operating venture
- J.D. West Virginia University
- M.P.A. West Virginia University
- B.S. Fairmont State University
- Pro Bono Award for Outstanding Public Service, Center for Law & Public Service
- Moot Court Board and National Moot Court Team
- Former Board of Directors, The Connecting Link, Inc.
- National Association of Lease and Title Analysts
- Co-chair, NALTA Education Committee 2012
- Past President, GABALTA
- Chair, NALTA Vendor Fair 2010
- Harrison County Chamber of Commerce
- Marion County Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Marsha Hudkins & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
Marsha Hudkins lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Marsha Hudkins reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Marsha Hudkins lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates