Marshall Heins II’s practice covers general corporate and securities matters and mergers and acquisitions, with a particular emphasis on companies in the oil and gas industry.
Marshall assists clients in US capital markets transactions, including public and private offerings of debt and equity securities and public and private merger and acquisition transactions.
He also regularly advises companies in connection with periodic SEC reporting, corporate governance and compliance matters. Prior to joining the firm, Marshall was a judicial intern for the Honorable Alfred H. Bennett.
- Represented ProPetro Holding Corp. in connection with its $400 million acquisition of the pressure pumping assets of Pioneer Natural Resources Company.
- Represented Hilcorp Energy I, L.P., an independent oil and natural gas company, in its $600 million Rule 144A offering of 6.25% Senior Notes due 2028.
- Representation of initial purchasers in connection with $750 million Rule 144A private placement of senior notes of an NYSE-listed, midstream MLP.
- JD, University of Houston Law Center, cum laude, Notes & Comments Editor, Houston Law Review, 2018
- BBA, The University of Texas at Austin, 2015
Rate : $$$