Marshall Redmon practices in the area of insurance and reinsurance. For more than 20 years, he has focused on insurance coverage, professional liability defense, bad faith counseling and related litigation.
As a young lawyer Mr. Redmon completed a secondment to a Lloyd’s non-marine syndicate, during which period he provided in-house advices to several London market insurers. His experience includes litigating a variety of non-marine matters, with an emphasis on professional liability.
- Louisiana State University Law Center
- J.D., 1987; Order of the Coif; Phi Kappa Phi; LSU Hall of Fame
- Rhodes College
- B.A., 1984
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Rate : $$$