In connection with her representation of developers, Ms. Martha A. Hartley has assembled and led teams to achieve land use and zoning modifications for projects in both Central and South Florida, including obtaining comprehensive plan amendments, DRI modifications, and zoning and variance applications.
She has also provided Florida real estate acquisition and operations guidance for a number of national REITs. Ms. Hartley also has more than 25 years of experience in corporate practice and taxation, including mergers and acquisitions, entity formation and business succession planning.
She also has substantial experience in association law, public finance and franchising. Ms. Hartley practiced as a certified public accountant in Fort Lauderdale prior to embarking on her legal career and incorporates this knowledge into her practice.*
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M. Taxation
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D. with honors
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.S. with honors
Professional Honors & Activities :
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America® since 2008 in the areas of Real Estate Law and Tax Law; Economic Development, 2018
- Named the Best Lawyers’ 2016 Orlando Tax Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Listed in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers as a leading Real Estate lawyer in Florida since 2014
- Named by Orlando Magazine as one of Orlando’s Top Economic Development Lawyers (2018)
Rate : $$$