Martha Heiberger is a partner in the Chicago office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. She has extensive experience representing construction companies, trucking companies, retailers, food stores, medical providers, insurance companies and individuals in matters involving serious and complex personal injuries and damages. She further has experience and presently practices in toxic tort litigation and labor relations.
Ms. Heiberger’s practice has included representation of both plaintiffs and defendants. She has tried several cases to jury verdict, as well as conducted bench trials, arbitrations, and mediations. Ms. Heiberger has an extensive background in motion practice and deposition experience, with a proficiency in expert and treating physician’s depositions. She also has experience in appellate work.
As an associate with Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Heiberger has lead presentations and attended and participated in several lectures, programs and events, in the varying fields of litigation and trial practice.
- The John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctor, 2005
- Loyola University of Chicago, Bachelor of Arts, 2001
- State Bar Admissions, Illinois
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association, Hospitality Law Committee
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
Rate : $$$$