Martha Legg Miller counsels a wide variety of clients, ranging from publicly-traded companies to sole proprietorships, along with non-profit and quasi-governmental entities, across a spectrum of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and economic development.
Martha guides clients through the process of due diligence, negotiation and consummation of the purchase or sale, while coordinating specialized regulatory legal advice from her colleagues.
Martha’s clients are typically heavily regulated, and their transactional needs require her to manage not only legal and business considerations, but to also navigate working with third parties who have a voice in the operations of her clients’ businesses. She also regularly guides her clients through auction-based transactions, both on the buy and sell side.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2012, Georgetown Journal of Law and Public Policy, Administrative Editor
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 2009, Cognitive Neuroscience, Communications Studies; minor in French,
Bar Admissions : Alabama, 2012
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Birmingham Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Corporate Section
- Economic Development Association of Alabama, Young Professionals Section, President 2017-2018, Board 2015-2018
- Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program, Pathways Homeless Clinic 2016 – 2018
- Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham, Together We Prosper Council of Champions 2018
- Growing Kings, Inc., Board of Directors 2016-2017, Host Committee 2018
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham, President 2017-2018, Treasurer 2016 – 2017, Leadership Development Program 2015 – 2016
Rate : $$$