Martha Saine Condyles is an associate in the firm’s white collar and internal investigations practice. Martha’s practice focuses on internal investigations, regulatory and civil enforcement and white collar criminal defense.
She represents clients in matters involving financial crime, health care fraud and litigation arising under the False Claims Act. Martha previously served as an associate in the commercial litigation practice at McGuireWoods in Richmond, Virginia.
- Over nine years of experience in litigation practice with an emphasis on financial crime and complex commercial litigation
- Assisted in the representation of the City of Charlottesville, Virginia in an independent review of the City’s response to various protest events during the summer of 2017.
- Represented corporate client in commercial contract dispute and antitrust action in the collection, review, production of documents and deposition preparedness
- Regularly assists businesses and individuals in responding to government investigations and inquiries
- Represented Fortune 500 Company in nationwide products liability litigation through all phases of discovery process
- JD, University of Richmond School of Law, Notes and Comments Editor, University of Richmond Law Review, 1988
- BA, University of Virginia, 1985
- Member, Women in eDiscovery, Richmond Chapter
Rate : $$$$