Martin Goldberg is a nationally recognized trial lawyer representing clients in high stakes litigation and appeals in Florida and throughout the country. Mr. Goldberg’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation and civil and criminal government enforcement actions, having served as lead counsel in matters involving healthcare, False Claims Act and whistleblower claims, products liability, banking, complex employment disputes, telecommunications, sports and media, and class action defense.
Mr. Goldberg dedicates a portion of his practice within the healthcare industry and represents a host of major health care corporations regarding significant litigation, operational, and regulatory matters.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D,
- University of Maryland, Bachelor of Science
- Florida, Maryland and District of Columbia
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- Certified Public Accountant, 1989
- Law Clerk, Honorable Sidney M. Aronovitz, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Rate : $$$$